new to stock as of
september 30th, 2009
|winds measure (usa) #wm 10 ep|
“v-p v-f is v-n” seven inch single record
- jeph jerman + albert casais. 1' for ben owen. (1:00)
- ting ting jahe. 531e1-3. 2007. (1:00)
- richard garet. 59 seconds. (0:59)
- alfredo costa monteiro. élytres. (1:00)
- ben owen. typhoon, kii-tanabe. 2005. (0:56)
- lawrence english. water run sand. (1:00)
- mpld. red tape. (1:00)
- jeph jerman. . (1.8 second)
- ben owen. 2. 2007. (1.8 second)
- civyiu kkliu. rudolf unger. 2007. (1:00)
- jeph jerman. 50". (0:50)
- ben owen. s-s-e,sm,ca. 2007. (0:16)
- tommy birchett. wm7b. (0:11)
- andy graydon. two fold note. 2007. (1:00) (for pete and chloe)
- ben scott. ccc. (0:25)
- ilya monosov. for well treated trumpet. short version. 2002. (1:01)
- civyiu kkliu. (1111 (for a broken locket). 2007. (1.333 second)
- mpld. do in to you. (1.333 second )
- mpld. do in to me. (1.333 second )
- tommy birchett. question reprise. (0:07)
|april 2008 release ; excellent compilation covering short-form work from a fine assortment of contemporary sound figures, ranging from surface-noise / crackle etudes to processed field recordings & the odd machine-shop drone (listen to the sound-sample) ...|
gorgeous embossed sleeve (more of a double-width envelope really) with a 7” x 7” letter-pressed card containing all of the credits & info tucked inside ... along with the recent unframed-label series, this carefully considered edition elevates the lowly 7” single into a proper “art” format ... highly recommended !!!
|winds measure press release...|
v-p v-f is v-n 7" compilation series, 7001
jeph jerman + albert casais, ting ting jahe, richard garet, alfredo costa monteiro, ben owen, lawrence english, jeph jerman, civyiu kkliu, tommy birchett, ilya monosov, mpld, andy graydon, and ben scott.
edition: 350 7" black vinyl record
letterpress sleeve and insert. custom die cut sleeve.
designed and printed by ben owen
first in a series of compilations for winds measure. these collections focus on the work of past, present, and future collaborators with the label working specifically with short durations and lock grooves.